Membership dues are a vital component of our organization in that it helps us to plan a variety of activities throughout the academic year. As a paying member, your dues will allow you to enjoy the following benefits:
1. Top priority in professional development opportunities
2. Up-to-date information on events associated with B.G.S.A. and Texas Tech
3. Automatic membership in the National Black Graduate Student Association
4. Professional and personal assistance with your upcoming professional presentations
5. Discounted rate on B.G.S.A. paraphernalia and products
HOW MUCH ARE DUES?
Dues are $25.00 for the academic year and $15 for a semester only.
WHEN SHOULD I PAY MY DUES?
Dues should be paid as follows:
Your dues should be paid at the September meeting and if paying per semester, the January meeting as well.